2020 BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame - Announcement

Horton

• Baller

Way back in the day BB and MS and I were arguing about releasable bindings. I was talking to Paul Jager and Paul tells me that " Those are rated skiers." (in that very proper English

Canadian accent) My reply was "What's that mean?"

• Baller_
Congrats to the first inductees, well done. Horton's video also simply confirms how old we are all getting. Keep all the good stuff coming, this is without a doubt the finest water ski site in the galaxy. Cool 'trophys'.

• Baller

Congratulations to Both of you guys! You both deserve it. @Bruce_Butterfield , I have always enjoyed your posts for their thoughtfulness and technical insight. @The_MS, I have also really liked your posts for your love of Monzas and your world class ability to needle @Horton !

Well done boys!

• Baller
@Bruce_Butterfield As a carpenter and woodworker.... level your pictures! After doing carpentry for over 40 years you develop a pretty sharp eye for plumb and level. Drives me crazy when I walk into someone's home and everything is out of whack. I've even straighten pictures at homes. I'm not really that anal, just one thing that bugs me. Seriously, plaque looks great there. Glad I was able to help out Horton with the awards!

• Baller_
@Bruce_Butterfield - nice wall, many moons ago while at the Lockheed wind tunnel had the opportunity to look / play with the titanium scale wind tunnel model of that plane. Always a fun place to poke around and see what cool stuff might be laying around:-)