GOODE named presenting sponsor of 2020 Big Dawg World Tour

ROBOT

• Baller

davebrohobigdawg

GOODE Skis will honor the memory of its founder, Dave Goode, by serving as the presenting sponsor of the 2020 Big Dawg World Tour.

“I don’t think anyone loved the Big Dawg tour as much as Dave did,” said Dawn Goode.  “He competed in nearly every tour stop ever held and he absolutely loved seeing all his friends have so much success on the tour over the years.  This seemed like a really fitting way to keep Dave’s memory alive while supporting a sport and series that he loved so much.”

The 2020 Nautique Big Dawg World Tour presented by GOODE Skis in memory of Dave Goode will feature two qualifying stops: June 26-28, at Botaski in Sesena, Spain, and Aug. 28-30, at the California Pro Am at Shortline Lakes in Elk Grove, Calif.  The top finishers from the two events will square off at the 2021 Nautique Masters. 

California Pro Am tournament director Greg Badal is a Team GOODE skier who saw Dave’s passion for the tour up close.

“He just loved the camaraderie between all the skiers, hanging out and talking with each other,” said Greg.  “And it didn’t matter what ski you skied on, he was there to help everyone whether it was with a fin tweak or fixing an equipment problem.  It was always a very personal touch from him.

“Doing this in his memory, I don’t think you could ask for anything better,” added Greg. 

Besides supporting something near and dear to Dave’s heart, Dawn hopes that GOODE’s involvement with the tour will signal that the company remains committed to its customers and the sport as a whole.

“Dave was always pushing the company forward and he left it in a strong position that will allow us to keep that legacy alive,” said Dawn.  “We are going to keep working, keep innovating and keep helping skiers be the best they can be.”

For more details about the tour, visit nautiquebigdawg.com

• Baller

This is Great News...I truly believe this is exactly what Dave would have wanted. I hope this Tradition and His Company continue for many years to come.

No matter what ski you are on now, we all owe Dave a debt of gratitude for being the first to raise the bar in technology advancement with the first Carbon Fiber Ski. We have all greatly benefited from that.

I am sure Dave is smiling down and probably figuring out a way to have the first Slalom Course in heaven...After all, how could it be Heaven without one !!!