The Radar Nation Tour

ROBOT

• Administrators

Radar nation

The Radar Nation Tour is a multi-stop demo series allowing local skiers to have a fun day with fellow swervers and try new Radar gear in the process. We’d love to welcome you to the Radar Nation with open arms, so whether you want to come out and demo the latest Radar Skis or you already ride a Radar and just want to come hang out and ski we’d love to have you. We’ll even have a beautiful new MasterCraft ProStar to rip behind. This completely free day is full of rad times and shredding, sign up today at radarskis.com/radarnationtour.

• Baller
I signed up early for last years at Liquid edge in Farmers city. Liquid edge sent me an email with my time slot a few day`s before the event. I had forgotten all about it because I was recovering from a cycling crash and could not ski. Unfortunately I had to cancel.

• Baller
@MuskokaKy , I am running the Kim Wilk Water Ski Classic. @MISkier , @Rook , @Shell @ShelbyT, @RAWSki , @DaveD , @LZywicki1 , @Orlando76 , and @PSM will all be there with me. I look forward to meeting you and Thanks for supporting my event!

• Baller
@Kimbymon you have no idea how stoked I am and the Radar event just worked out perfectly as far as timing. I have my ski buddy, Marcello, coming with me and we are stocked. The event looks awesome and we are happy and proud to support. Can't wait to meet the ballers!

• Baller

This will be my 3rd year in a row. Although a Canadian date hasn't been announced or finalized, these events are sooo good it is worth travelling for! If it's a trip you can afford to take please do. you will not be disappointed. It seems to just get better year after year.

I think the stop down in Zorn, TX would be awesome. I'm guessing the one and only T-Fin will be hosting...on the bucket list.

Everyone should head to MI for June 26 and 27 for Radar Day in Grand Rapids and Kim Wilk's Classic on June 27 in Lapeer. :) hope to see you there

• Baller

Unfortunately postponed at the moment. It’s the inclusive, social nature of the event that makes it special. We will be up and running as soon as we can. Thanks for your support everyone. See you soon.

TF

• Baller
I agree with @TFIN and Radar on this one; these events are so much more than the product itself. You meet the best people at a radar nation day, and to have to stay distant would really take away from it. Can't wait for these to be back up and running! Thanks for the update @TFIN