Wally Skier Buoys

OldGuysRule

• Baller
My ski buddy near Haines City, Florida bought a new bunch of Wallyball buoys. We're seeing small pin holes in units that were installed in January and as recent a couple of months ago. We're amazed at the issues we're having. Small multiple pin holes at the water line. We've used this product for years with much longer life spans and now we're getting only months out of the units. We also noticed that the new batches have wallyball.com imprinted on the buoys. Did something change with the manufacture of the buoys? Anyone else having similar issues?

• Baller
Hmm, I need to order some skier buoys to replace some spares of the 5-year old Wallys I have now.. Note: only a couple have developed a leak and I used my spares up. 5 years! color is still pretty good.

• Baller

I would email Wally (since you can't call him ... he'll call you :D ).

I have been working with him on a new course install for the past few months and he is having a hell of a time with manufacturers right now because Covid. In all likelihood he had to switch suppliers and they are not meeting the quality level. I would be shocked if he didn't take care of you.