Any fish biting Pier fishing or charter?

walleye

• Baller
Fishing? Blasphemy! We can’t have that kind of talk on this site! That’s almost as dumb as talking about skiing for the fun of it and not compete in a tournament, skiing behind a boat that’s less than $20k, or perfect pass, or boats with no mufflers. Aggghhhh!!!!!

• Baller
I spent the day looking on the computer for a picture of a 50” Snook I caught in 2010. My wife swears it was an actual photograph and not on the computer.... it took me a few minutes to comprehend this gibberish she was speaking. I forgot there was a time of an actual photograph. Either way, Sebastian Inlet Jetties is where you want to be for snook but that’s 1:45 to the north from okeeheelee. If you catch them, I guarantee you I can cook fish better than 99.9% if anybody out there as long as it’s not fried. Fried fish is for Yankees and is truly blasphemy!

Thanks gearing up with light spinning tackle with heavy braid line. Got my long John's and bullet jig heads. @Orlando76 serrano pepper and cilantro with a generous squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of garlic salt. @Horton if they are biting on silver spoons can I borrow yours?

• Baller
Tons of walleye and pike right near our sunken course. I trolled through there just last night and caught a monster Pike. That SOB tried to take my hand off once I got him in the boat. My big pooch wouldn't even go near him. Not very nice of him.......