Pigozzy the next nate?

skiaddict

• Baller_

Roberto Pigozzi has what it takes to be a champion and record contender. He was Raised right with proper manors and he is a fine young gentleman.

His sking style is very strong behind the boat and he is not afraid to throw down on the turn. He can scrap if he needs to but concentrates in his practice to be clean and precise in every movement. Watch his handle control I think that says it all.

Look for big things out of this kid he is going places!

• Baller

Interesting contrast. He might get to the buoy count, but the path is very different. Nate obviously has power, but is amazingly smooth with it. Pigozzy is a hammer.

I can see Nate's technique leading to long career. I wonder how guys like Robert and Freddie will be feeling in their mid 30's.

• Baller
I 2nd @MrJones I enjoy watching how effortless and smooth it seems for Nate. And I can't imagine that style wouldn't lead to longevity. I like watching Freddie go all out, but those wipeouts have got to take their toll eventually. @MS I guess its still a little early, but I"m not sure that Nate wouldn't eventually have the kind of career and status of Mapple, if the off course issues don't hold him back (probably already have.)

• Baller

Piggozi will never be another Nate, just because he is Piggozi and he is different, he is a clear statement that we all ski differently, instead of watching video of other people and yourselves, you should be watching video of what your ski is doing and make adjustments in your style that make the ski work for you.

Heck ! I know somebody who looks terrible on a ski but he runs bouys at shortline, because he makes the ski work for him, there is no style, just awareness of where he is on the ski.