What is happening at LCQ?

Horton

• Baller_

@ horton yeah, but my point was that whoever is putting on the event has a laundry list of stuff that needs to be done and somehow i don’t think BOS is at the top of the list.

Maybe since you don't have a job you could lend a hand?

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
We should all be a bit more proactive in making sure people know about live streaming Waterski events....Would probably be a good idea to get together a list of other online forums that we could let know about these tourneys. Maybe surfing, wakeboarding, jetskiing, diving...people who like any watersport would enjoy!

• Administrators

@Bruce_Butterfield I would have been happy to lend a hand but I didn't even know there was a webcast until I got a text message from Freddie Winter middle of the day asking where the scores were.

My point is that this site is all that is left for timely waterski news distribution and I'm doing my best. When I started, I ran around asking people for their news. Now 10+ years later I'm freaking busy and I'm doing my best. Tournament organisers only need to send me an email with information and I will distribute it as widely as possible.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Waterskiresults.com is working for ne tonight. I just scrolled through the jump results. I realize that the vast majority of members on this site are focused on slalom skiing, but I want to mention Jacinta Carroll is probably the most dominant skier in one specific event (although she slaloms and tricks too) of all time. She jumped 198 feet and her top competitors just cracked 170. She's in a league of her own.