What is happening at LCQ?

Horton

• Administrators
https://waterskiresults.com/ is broken-ish. Anyone have any scores from LCQ?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
I can not say how baffled I am when there is a webcast for a major event and no one thinks to send me an email with a press release or something ahead of time.

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
So Pigozzi made to Masters! Good for him.

About Horton

• Administrators
@Cooper_Trelawney thanks for mentioning that. Yes yes huge congratulations to Allie Nickelson

About Horton

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield I can smell your sarcasm but why would you go through all the trouble to put on a major event with a a nice webcast and not tell anybody about it?

About Horton

• Baller
We should all be a bit more proactive in making sure people know about live streaming Waterski events....Would probably be a good idea to get together a list of other online forums that we could let know about these tourneys. Maybe surfing, wakeboarding, jetskiing, diving...people who like any watersport would enjoy!

• Administrators

@Bruce_Butterfield I would have been happy to lend a hand but I didn't even know there was a webcast until I got a text message from Freddie Winter middle of the day asking where the scores were.

My point is that this site is all that is left for timely waterski news distribution and I'm doing my best. When I started, I ran around asking people for their news. Now 10+ years later I'm freaking busy and I'm doing my best. Tournament organisers only need to send me an email with information and I will distribute it as widely as possible.

About Horton

• Administrators
@klindy LCQ page is broken. I believe the developer has already gotten a heads up

About Horton

• Administrators

@klindy yes

About Horton

• Administrators
@JeffSurdej The page still breaks when I try to look at LCQ data

About Horton

• Baller
Waterskiresults.com is working for ne tonight. I just scrolled through the jump results. I realize that the vast majority of members on this site are focused on slalom skiing, but I want to mention Jacinta Carroll is probably the most dominant skier in one specific event (although she slaloms and tricks too) of all time. She jumped 198 feet and her top competitors just cracked 170. She's in a league of her own.