Do you use your boat

Bill22

• Baller
All combined my friends and I have ten ski boats (5-ZO, 3-PP, 2-no speed control). They range in years from an 87 MC to a ’19 Prostar and a ’19 Nautique. That means when I ski, many times my boat stays at home.

• Baller_

I answered the club boat option, though I don’t actually have any legal ownership of either of them (two clubs).

I have a personal boat that I use on vacations or when the club boat hasn’t been delivered. But, most of the time, it’s a club boat.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Don’t even know why I bother having a boat. Just taking up space and I spend 40 hours a year knocking cobwebs out of it only to use it 5 hours a year. I absolutely love skiing it but nobody to ski it with because it’s PP.

• Baller

Lucky to be in a great, closely held, group ownership situation. Not really a “club boat” as the ownership is not held by the club and has just 3 shares.

I also own an 05 Mastercraft that definitely falls into the <25% bucket.

• Baller
@Orlando76 I know the feeling when it comes to PP. My boat is PP and I am happy to ski any boat. Some of my friends are hardcore slalom and it's not likely they will ever ski a set behind my boat.

• Baller

I voted club boat but no person owns the boar The club own it.

There is no real need to own a boat in Sweden. I can be a guest skier at most clubs in Sweden with own gas.

If I can leave work as early as 15 I can ski one set almost every evning.