LOCAL NEWSPAPER DOES AN ARTICLE ON THE OLD MAN AND HIS WATER SKIING

bananaron

• Baller

I live in northern Minnesota in the Brainerd lakes area which is about 2 1/2 hrs north of Mpls/St Paul.My local newspaper the Echo did an article on me about my passion for water skiing and it was put in their summer magazine the love of the lakes.I have taught my neighbor kids who live in Hong Kong 10 months of the yr and now totally enjoy skiing.My lake is full of wakeboarders and surfers and these young ones I think will carry on the tradition of skiing for many yrs to come on our lake.The article was well written and I was honored that they chose me and published it.It makes an old guy happy to share the sport with other people and letting everyone know it still is going on in our lakes area.8ikcfbxsz19t.jpg

som5jy6j17il.jpg

ve3bhdzh9y91.jpg

• Baller
Ron, that is a very cool article man, congratulations! Minnesota is such a great place to ski and we are truly lucky to be a part of such priceless moments. If you ever find yourself in SE Minnesota and are looking for a pull let me know as I would love to ski with a Minnesota legend!

• Baller
Very nice article, Ron, but not near enough credit given to Lisa for putting up with such a geezer as yourself. Hope yall have a wonderful Summer and remember the welcome mat is always out in Houston.

• Baller
Thanks for the comments.The kids are really special in many ways and are like my grand kids.I really enjoy spending time skiing and being on the lake with them and their parents.I know they will continue skiing for yrs on our lake and pass on the tradition to their kids.Its really special to me and makes my day!!!

• Baller
@Horton Do I get some award for being a good ambassador of water skiing and making sure the sport continues on my lake? I was thinking maybe I could use the MC prostar for a month or if that does not work how about getting your skis that you review.I won't be around much longer so you will get them back soon...........