Introducing the CG Classic by Denali Skis

ROBOT

• Baller
I installed the CG Classic on my 19 Senate Pro Build. When I get the fin's DFT correct the fin is so far forward in the fin block the DFT adjustment screw will not even touch the back of the fin. The DFT screw just bottom's out against the inside of the fin block. Anyone else have this problem or am I special?

• Baller
@BraceMaker my DFT screw is plenty long. When I get the fin to the correct DFT, the part of the fin that is supposed to make contact with the DFT adjustment screw is to far forward in the fin block that the DFT adjustment screw bottoms out in the fin block and does not touch the back of the fin.

• Baller
@OldGettingYoung When you get DFT in the correct spot you are looking for , how does your ski handle? As long as your screws in the fin block are snug the fan will not be able to move. The set screw in the back is more for moving the DFT forward easier. I wouldn't concern yourself that without it touching the trailing edge of the fin that will slide back. Having thin block screws snug should be sufficient. Just a reminder to not over tighten them especially if they're stainless steel going into an aluminum fin block.So not to strip the aluminum threads. Have fun and I'm interested to hear how the ski works in relation to the stock fin.

• Baller
@AdamCord I'm on a small C85. Thinking of trying the CG classic (+ regular wing) instead of the CG fin. Any fin setting recommendations for the classic? Presumably "Mount[ing] your new CG Classic with your same settings" doesn't work if fin being replaced is a CG fin. Thanks in advance for the guidance.