Where to ski in Minnesota??

APB

• Baller_
That would be A private lake in Pine Island MN just South of Cannon Falls off 52. Miss that place since my parents moved North of the Cities. Great people there. Well @Thager is questionable...@MrsMS is a kick A driver. @MS is tolerable..bring him gas and IPAs and he will smile more often..just don't bring kids..he hates them. .

• Baller
@APB I live in northern Minnesota in the Brainerd lakes area which is about 2 1/2 hours north of MPLS.I have a 2008 MC prostar 197 also a Gekko GTR that is available and something else coming soon.I live on a crystal clear ski lake that is perfect for skiing early morning or late night.I do not have a course due to it is a public lake however most week days I own it.You are welcome to stop by and I will pull you......

• Baller_
Just landed in MN. Sitting outside waiting for my ride. It's summer here. What's all this talk of cold weather. If I had my ski and a car I'd be driving to the nearest course. It's stunning out.

• Baller
The air is warm but the water is still ice cold. I'm 2 hrs. north of Mn. in Ontario and the ice just went out a couple of days ago. If it's not hot and sunny, It'll be chilly! Wetsuit season.