Who is Dane Mechler?

ballsohard

• Baller

He's been on the scene for a while. He's got the right stuff for sure. One of the most stylistic skiers I've ever seen ski. Back in 2015 I was at Bennett's with a buddy and he just happened to swing by for a set. Amazing to watch from the boat. I still watch the video of that set all the time. He had just won the Collegiate Nationals that year.

vb3wwf0d849d.png

fdb7o6rr61lv.png

• Baller_
He was the Pro in our 3 person ProAm team last year at Travers GrandPrix. Also saw him at Lake 38 every time I was up there. His ski style is second to none considering his scores and that he's rather short compaired to the current crop of pro men's skiers. I have a feeling his talents go beyond skiing. I don't think he missed a single clay during the skeet shoot at Travers.

• Baller
Dane comes from a skiing family from Cincinnati, Ohio. His father & older brother Mason have never had the advantage of living on a private lake they skied with area clubs and to ski was a lot of driving to and from the lake. And they were skiing before perfect pass. A great family and lot of support from all the local skiers. Dane and his family has really worked hard and they he did it for the love of the sport.