C75 review

• Administrators

@Steven_Haines soon after my prototype arrived @AdamCord informed me that they had made some additional modifications and that the ski I had did not exactly represent the production ski. I'm waiting for the final ski to arrive in the next week or two.

I will say I rode the Prototype ski for one set and the deep water starts are amazing.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
@Rednucleus if I had NOTHING else to do YES but NO

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

@Jaypro yes it floats very well

@ghutch all demo skis stay with me. They are never sold. Many are demoed out locally.

About Horton

• Administrators

@dirt

ONCE

About Horton