Swiss Pro Starts Saturday Morning, Drafts are Open, Someone Beat Horton!

JeffSurdej

• Administrators

5csjho1ltzf2.png

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
@scotchipman you will need to bend the space time continuum first.

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
The Calhoun kid was my gamble pick and it did not go well. I am screwed.

About Horton

• Baller
That was an awesome webcast. Some different camera angles made it look almost commercial and very high in quality. Most important was the great skiing. 2nd place in BOS conference made it fun too! Fantasy waterski certainly adds to the excitement.

• Administrators

1szorfjworn7.png

About Horton

@E_T the running orders for this event changed so much I'm not even sure. I have to think of a better way to replace missing skiers. This year if a skier scratched I'm giving them a point value of the next lowest salary cap skier so that the user does not get zero but in the case like Tgas when I remove them just 12 hours before and users don't have time to re-draft they get screwed too. I would be better off leaving Tgas on the teams, warn users that he is not skiing so at least they have a full team. At this event 47 people played without a full roster of 7 skiers. Usually that # is much lower

• Administrators
@JeffSurdej as long as I am winning you are doing it right.

About Horton