Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Winter has arrived at D3

Horton

• Administrators

Winter web 1

D3 has added the powerful slalom star from the UK Freddie Winter, to their star-studded Pro Team roster. Freddie fits perfectly on the Team as he will ride the new NRG R1 released this spring. With one Pro victory already under his belt from the Travers Grand Prix, the future looks bright for the 29-year-old slalom star.

“Freddie is one of the best slalom skiers in the world and we feel very fortunate he chose D3” said Creed Kidder President of D3 Skis. “Freddie adds important International exposure to an already impressive Pro Team roster.”

Freddie will be the featured skier for the D3 NRG-R1. “We design two different performance slalom skis, the EVO and the NRG R1 and Freddie is the embodiment of the kind of skier that the NRG R1 was designed for”, said Will Bush head of R&D for D3 Skis.

Freddie said, “I have taken an independent, non-sponsored athlete approach for an entire year and simply skied all of the skis available on the market. I ultimately chose the D3 NRG R1 as it is far and away the best ski for me,” I am excited to join a brand with such a high pedigree and look forward to having success together for a long time to come”.

Winter has arrived at D3.  Freddie, welcome to the D3 family.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can