who had I great ski weekend?

Blofeld

• Baller

Friday went to Travers Grand Prix hung out with CP, thats him in the picture. Skied Saturday and Sunday morning pretty windy in Orlando but after the storm it was nice Thursday was my birthday,dno9ct34tigz.jpg

avmnsibkjzya.jpg

my GF bought me ski stuff :)

• Baller

Had a little break in the wind Saturday and got a couple good sets in before the rains came w/ @GWaterski . Today watched some skiing at the Swiss Spring Classic before the rains. On top of 3 days skiing last week....it was a good week/weekend of skiing.

Happy Birthday @gwaterski and @TEL

• Baller

First set in NH yesterday. Hard to really call it a set I guess. Up the lake and back in the drysuit. Still glorious though and fantastic to be on the water again.

Also I am pathetically sore today, so sad :D

• Baller

Had good weekend ski Friday with younger son in course got PB 4 balls water 52 degrees Okanagan lake Canada. Skied again Sunday Osoyoos lake with both my sons open lake little windy but great day anyway.

• Baller

I was on a ski vacation in Charleston, water was 10 deg warmer than home. Skied 2 days with Seth, made some new friends, ate some great food, skied at Trophy Lakes for the first time and got a new PB. Yeah, I’d say it was pretty good.

Oh, did I already say I watched Adam Caldwell Slam dunk 41off.

• Baller
@RAWSki and I had a great Ski weekend! Put docks, hoist, course and Centurion IN! Skied 3 sets today and it felt GREAT! Beautiful day with my baby,(Carbon Pro) oh! And @RAWSki also <3 best boat driver EVER!

• Baller_

@Bill22, you probably met my ski buddy @Rook while you were at Seth’s. He spends a month driving and helping out down there. He did the Trophy Lakes tournament also.

We had great weather and skiing this weekend in Michigan. Everybody seemed to be getting into the groove.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
We swerved with Nautique at the outstanding Lakes of Katy with the lovely and gracious Whitney. What a sweetheart she be. Thanks CC and HO for a really nice event and thanks to Kelvin and Lisa for their hospitality.

• Baller
I put my course in this weekend for the first time this year. Our ice out was April 19th. Air temp was 48 and water temp was 51. Things are looking up. I actually ran 5 full passes with setting down on each end of the course and didn't die :smile:

• Baller

I wimped out.

Saturday night at dinner, the arm twisting started. I knew it was going to be cold and had a motorcycle trip scheduled in the AM, so that was my official excuse. One of the guys went and the sound of his Inboard at 8am on the still, glass water was like Beethoven's 5th in the still, cool MI air.

I did drive my buddy later in the afternoon for his first set, but resigned that I like to do my first pull behind my own boat, which for now is still in storage.

Plans are to raise our course this weekend, and hopefully our full crew of seven will be all smiles, cracking brews and enjoying face plants. :)

• Baller
@lhoover I took my 7 yr old to the Lakes of Katy too for the Nautique Swerve event. We drove in from New Braunfels on Saturday. My kid had an absolute blast and Whitney was so kind and patient with her. I hadn't been in a new Nautique before then. Interesting boat, it needs to grow on me. Overall it was an awesome time at a great ski community. Big thanks to the Kelm family for hosting and to Whitney for her enthusiasm and coaching! It was a great weekend for us!