2019 Nationals Qualification

Texas6

• Baller
I took last season off from a tournament perspective, but I received a M4 Nationals qualification via e-mail yesterday? I looked on the USAWS website, but I was unable to find a good explanation. Can anyone fill me in on the qualifications change?

• Baller
I received a qualification letter today, as well. The last tournament I skied in was May 2018. I took the last year off due to an injury, so was really surprised to get the letter congratulating me on qualifying for Nationals.

• Baller

The cutoff date for nationals qualification is now right after the previous nationals so around mid August 2018.

so you could technically qualify from fall 2017 scores since it’s a 12 month rolling list.

Hoping there are no errors in the list we pulled so I’d be happy to investigate more but as long as you skied an event since August 2017 it is possible to take 2018 off and still squeak in.

• Baller
@jedgell, I did ski in the previous fall, which could have been why I received the invitation. I intend to go this year but wanted to ensure I punched my ticket the right way. @JeffSurdej pm sent