2019 Vapor Pro Build vs 2019 Senate Pro

ISP6ball

I ski on a 67” Senate Pro Build and

Love it. I was on a 2017 Vapor which I liked.

The Senate is more stable in all areas of the course whithout

Any penalty.

It has helped me work on proper technique. The Vapor skied me. :)

I am -22 through -35 skier.

• Baller

I tried both extensively last summer and the Senate Pro never clicked with me. I understand I'm in the minority here. The PB was mind-blowingly better for me. Infinitely more "forgiving" and "stable". Much more "flowy". Both skis were tried and tweaked with input from Radar staff. Just a better ski for me, and in fact the best ski I've tried in a long time. And I try a lot of (too many) skis. 34mph 22-32 off.

@ISP6ball I am 185 lbs 5' 9" tall and occasionally run -35 at 34mph. For me the 67" senate pro felt like to much surface area while pulling from buoy to center line. It turned awesome on both sides but I feel like I can create more space into the buoy on my Vapor.

• Baller

185-190 lbs. 33-34mph skier. Working for consistency at 28 off, also trying to get thru 32 off, although slowing boat down to 32.3. Goal to get to 34.2....

On 67” vapor pro now.

Would 67” senate pro or 68” vapor pro be better for my weight / speed?

I don’t seem to think the vapor is unstable (actually love the speed it gets me when I ask of it), so I don’t know what “more stability” or “more forgiving” with the senate means. Unless that would correlate to consistency...

Anyone else ski both in this range?

Or do I stick with what I got and spend any ski $$ on some video coaching?