Indiana contact info request

Nautique99

• Baller

First off, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new member and this is my first post. You might know some of my family members @6balls @Razorskier1 and @RazorRoss3 . We grew up skiing together (although they are much more seasoned than me) I'm new to the slalom course, last summer was my first & I can't wait to get back out there.

That said, I'm a board member of a slalom club in Indianapolis called Indy Skiers, which has always skied on a dammed up section of the White River. End of last summer though, the dam broke and the city has no intention to fix it. This leaves our club without a ski site, so we're looking for water. One thought is to combine with, or rent from another ski club. Does anyone have contact info for Scott Morton, who (if I'm correct) runs Boondocks Ski club? We'd love to make contact. Any other suggestions welcome too. - thanks all!

• Baller

@Nautique99 I really hate to hear that I was one of the founding members of the Indy Skiers and was the first president, before i moved out of town 11 years ago. I dont have Scott's information on me but I am sure I can dig it up if someone else doesn't respond. I think there are one or two club skiers from boondocks on here and for sure several other Indiana skiers. @OldGuysRule might be able to help.

Good luck.

• Baller
@PurdueSkier Thank you so much. Finding water is going to be a challenge, I heard thru the grape vine that another local club, Fairland, is losing their ski site too. They were on a private lake, but the property sold and the new owners are filling it in.