Bucket list item completed

Keith_Menard

• Baller

I have been wanting to snowboard and waterski in the same day. This weekend we did it! Conditions kind of sucked for both, but good friends makes it all awesome!

rlysiy9l3kzu.png

q8ww5p4opggr.png

mtg5vamcy32n.png

Looks like it was my last day snowboarding and first day of the waterski season...and MAN was I sore :)

I got to surf, all though what I did may not be called surfing by a true surfer and snow ski in one day. Surfing early am and over to Mt. Hood for a ski that afternoon. The surfing was cold and ugly but I made up for that at the mountain!

• Baller
@"Keith Menard" - We didn't measure it, but I think the water temperature was probably in the high 40's (F, not C :smile: ). In my opinion, at those values, coupled with good air temperature, it all boils down to the ratio of time above the water versus time in the water. With free skiing that ratio is by far above 1, whereas with running passes through a slalom course that ratio is close to 0. When I sit there in the water with almost no movement, that's when the cold gets to me. Having said that, I wish I could have joined you for the other 2 acts before the waterskiing act. It was a great day!