How many rides do you expect to get from a pair of gloves?

Horton

• Baller
My inside out boa"s may last the over 300. My old Boa's before they started making them inside out, I wore for 2 seasons. They did not ripped or have wear through spots but became stiff, I started to have calluses. I wish they would go back and make them with the stitching inside it never bothered me.

• Baller
Really tough on gloves due to my poor technique handle grab coming out of my on side turn. Not the fault of the gloves. That said, the most durable gloves I have found are the Connelly Claw 3.0. I have yet to wear out the kevlar palms but tear out the fore finger on my left hand. Bet I have sewn 100 gloves in the same place. If I could fix my problem, these gloves would last forever. Can get 70-100 sets out of a pair.

• Baller_
Depends if you like the feel of Kevlar or amara. I used to get a full season out of my 41 Tails, now I get maybe 50 sets out of my amara boas. I like the grip better on the gloves that don’t last two months.

Lpskier

• Baller
I expect gloves to last about 150+ sets a season but they are still reliable backups after that. Always by a new pair each year. Currently Amara palm Radar Boa for last 2 or 3 years. Before that Masterline Master Curve Amara palm. I prefer Amara because it doesn't destroy my $160 handle like Kevlar does.

• Baller

Ideally, a year, I guess. I honestly can’t say how many sets that is. I’ve got 3 pair of Radar inside-out Boas. Once I realized how bad-ass my first pair are, I’ve rotated every set for the last year. I’m weird, I like tight, dry gloves. My first pair are the orange and blue ones, going on their 3rd season and show so little wear it’s insane. I wear out 2 sets of Masterline neoprene under glove palm protectors a year, but the gloves are bulletproof.

So, I have no answer, or vote, I just love my Vapor Boas.

• Baller_

Short fingers fat hands.. I usually buy a pair a year. Cut the ends off the little finger also remove the back of hand strap/ closure, dang things come loose and flap around..

I used to use the masterline curves but sizing was all over the place. Now have a pair of the radar and ho ,,,, I think!! ???? Who knows!

• Baller
I ski probably 10 times a week for 6-10 minutes at a time, with 4-8 runs during that time. I ski the course every other week (on a good year) and do about 6-12 sets. I go through a pair of Arama palm Radar boa gloves a year. I’m thinking that’s over 300 rides.