New tug at Cottonwood

jayski

• Baller
My understanding is that it's approved but is not being used as a promo boat . All promos will be the 2019 SN . But the 200 is approved in case a club, dealer or individual with one, want to use it at tournaments .

• Administrators
@skierjp How can that be? If none of the Promo team have 200s how can the 200 be qualified to pull Nationals? Don't then need to pull some % of events in each Region to pull Regionals and then be at some % of the Regionals to be at Nationals. (something like that)

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
@skierjp no worries, same team...I like the looks of the new 'Ski', not sure if the 200 is dated with the new upgrades, hull is different and all new tech and I guess the lines are similar but it's butt is improved. For a substantial amount less $$$, world class 3 event wakes and all new tech one has to think hard about the extra cost to big brother. Not that I am against the 'Ski' in anyway, think it's a great boat for sure.

• Baller

@scotchipman the new 200 only comes with the 6.0L no other option, the Ski promos come with the 6.2L but can have the 5.3L or 6.0L in it also outside program.

Miami Ski Nautique has 3 "Skis" 99k, 110k and 114k all used not sure about trailer...I have mine listed for 79K with trailer, of course I am 'asking', always willing to negotiate, showing a minimum 20k difference maybe more with trailer