Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

New tug at Cottonwood

jayski

• Baller

Super excited about our new boat for this year! Ski N Sports in Tyler Texas stepped up and helped us out in getting this sweet ride! First day out yesterday and she is impressive, fit and finish is amazing, great holeshot, tracks like it's on rails, well balanced without weight, I ran some 28's and 32's and the wake I think is better than the previous 200's. If your in the area and want to try it out c'mon over! It will also be for sale at the end of the season so if your interested send me a PMfuj6cykbr6fm.jpg mamokvq78q56.jpg

6g72xjc0r6i5.jpg

mi1cz0lnumbd.jpg

asdfdj1ngsqt.jpg

pfs12hav54ri.jpg

d0542t36urtr.jpg

0drps28zahmw.jpg

nmgl905owzy0.jpg

• Administrators

@Steven_Haines

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
@Steven_Haines Bryant is a boat company owned by Correct Craft. They have sent the 200 molds there and are building the 200 there in Tennessee. it is being built with a new top deck that omits the side saddle compartments. Congrats on the triple panda!

• Baller

I've not typically been a Nautique fan in terms of styling, but I think that boat has the best lines of any modern ski tug. The new top deck looks far better than the old one. I like that there is no stupid "I'm gonna be a stealth fighter when I grow up" like the Ski Nautique has. No "look at the big butt and camel toe on Becky" of the ProStar. No "I'm a platypus doing an impression of a squirrel with full cheeks" of the TXi.

Nice ride!

• Baller

@cacman it is a Hewitt roll a rail and it is awesome! I wanted as little as possible in the lake to alleviate any possible unforeseen safety issues. The system pulls both ways so if you have a gradual slope like I do it pulls the boat into the lake. Can be set up legs even if water depth drops off fast. If your interested I am a dealer can get you more info.

https://www.hewittrad.com/roll-a-rail/

• Baller

@6balls it is better without, more room for sure, the room under the passenger seat is surprisingly big if one needs storage, pretty sure I could stuff my 6'1 body in there.

First week in I am super impressed with the boat, holeshot is amazing without tearing the skier apart and pulling up big guys quickly, the increased gelcoat interior so nice and easy to keep clean, especially on the motor box which always seems to need the most care. Boat tracks great, if I am driving and no passenger one 50lb weight keeps it level. Touch screen is now second to none, and the little rotary dial is a nice addition to use. The weight is the boat is a non issue. The slalom wake is amazing, without a doubt it is better than the old 200's. Had a nice lady ski yesterday at 28mph 15off and she had minimal disruption through the wakes with her ski staying fully contacted for 95% of the crossing, was super impressed. Her comment was she didn't even notice the wakes.

Just as disclosure I am not affiliated with Nautique in anyway, the boat I paid for, no promo programs with the 200, I had a '18 Prostar last year, so comparisons are easy, I have owned every brand and driven all a substantial amount. My enthusiasm and positivity for this boat is nonpartisan and authentic.

• Baller
Honest question - do you think it is quieter or louder with the seadeck vs. an older 200 or other boat that had more padded upholstery and carpet? I just wonder if all the hard surfaces reverberate the sound around more. I'm sure it is lighter weight, but wonder if it is at the expense of a louder ride inside the boat.

• Baller
I actually thought the new 200 was a little noisier inside the boat but not bad. And not as bad as the 6.2 SN . Wish there a little higher step to the platform and a place to toss soap but that's very minor . From shore the boat sounds exactly like our 6L CP.

• Baller
My wife and I had the pleasure to ski with Jay a few days ago, his lake and boat ski amazing! Jay and his family are the nicest people and we loved every minute we were able to share with them. As for the new 200, the boat was perfect, I think the changes they have made to the boat (new screen, remove side storage etc) have improved the boat. Wake was non existent and boat had a great hole shot.