2011 Centurion Carbon Pro for sale at LaPoint Ski Park!!!

SkiKolb

hfciullucabe.jpg

Lots of you have skied behind this boat... let me know if you have favorite memory with the boat? or would like to have another when I deliver it to your driveway!!! One of my fav pics, my son learning to love waterskiing!!! Now he is a senior in HS and over 6'5" tall. We just posted it on ebay so this maybe a great chance to get a ZO boat for a deal!!!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Centurion-CARBON-PRO/133022896159

• Baller
@SkiKolb You asked for stories... A few years ago, I had a speaking engagement that conflicted with my kid’s February 29 birthday. I can’t miss the rarest of birthdays, so we took the family and skied at LSP. My sons got to meet Kris and ski with Corey. Corey drove for the birthday kid and gave him some tips. The kid also got a “cool shirt” compliment from Kris, in his understated way, for the Michelob Dry Water Ski Tour t-shirt he was wearing. I am certain that is still at the top of the list for the kid’s best birthdays.

• Baller

@ScarletArrow.... You should have. I was the one who drove you with your Wife and Kids at LaPoint's on memorial day weekend some years ago behind that very boat. It really skied great. That's when we found the alligator hooked on the trap and tried to hide that from the kids. Hope you and your great Family are doing well !!!

• Baller_
I meant final bid. I figured the reserve would have been higher then what it actually sold for. So the final bid/price was $13,900. Figured it did not meet the reserve so not sold. That may be the least expensive ZO boat sold on the planet. I would have bid had I known it could go for that..wow.