Mirrors

gyoung

• Baller

Depends on how much you want to see. The 140 has a wider view, but the skier is tiny in the mirror. The 100 doesnt shrink the view as much and gives you more vertical view. The plastic backed mirrors are lighter and are not as effected by rough water as the heavy aluminum backed versions.

• Baller

@"Keith Menard" because you were pulling a wakeboarder, the lake appears quiet due to no late season traffic, and you are paying more attention than the observer, I think you are in the clear. Lastly, the driver is unidentifiable, no need to fall on the sword.

PTM should resume sponsorship, this thread is getting me to look at replacing my mirror.

Why did the PTM mirror design it to sit soo high on the windshield? It seems to catch all the wind and would be better if more forward into the boat and not as high, plus you can't see back half of boat, more just behind the boat. You don't use that space forward of windshield, so good spot and then more protected and can position it better.

• Baller

Agree. Too high. Blows wind right in my face. May look to move to center of boat more.

Shorter bracket would be nice. Or a different design where it is lower if simply shortening the bracket doesn’t permit it to fold down.