Denali C75 Unboxing

Horton

• Baller_
The "head exploding" was priceless. I actually did LOL. That unboxing would make a good drinking game ....when you hear the word "crazy" ya gotta do a shot. I'd be laid out before the video ended ?. Great stuff.

• Baller
Agree with @scotchipman on Denali sizing. Very common that skis don't measure the size they are supposed to be anyway. Not to mention measurement methodology varies by brand. Generally just choosing the number size for your recommended weight range anyway, give or take.

• Baller
@Than_Bogan I can’t remember the exact version number, but it was a very early approximation of the c75 which was quite a bit shorter and wider than the c65. I did run some great scores on that ski but it was definitely too wide for me at 36. When I started skiing 34 on it after nationals things got much better.

• Baller

I am interested in this. I have skied on the Goode Mid in a 66" for a number of years and really liked it. In that time I have tried a Nano 1, 68" D3 Helix and a 68" Blue Vapor and kept coming back to the Mid. The C75 sounds like dimensionally it may have something in common with the Mid.

I will have to catch up with @Than_Bogan and take a look at it. Unfortunately he is about 30 pounds lighter than me and RFF so it wouldn't be easy for me to try it.

• Baller
Very much looking forward to seeing you ride this ski. I’m not discounting what the Adams are saying about their ski. I actually believe it 100%. I just want to see someone who is not riding a Denali at all right now, jump on one to see what this new one does for them. Like you and they have said, it’s a radical departure and I’m extremely interested. Maybe new ski interested. Probably new ski interested.