CHRIS PARRISH, WELCOME TO THE SYNDICATE!

ROBOT

• Administrators

We’re proud to welcome Chris “The Tower” Parrish to the Syndicate team. One of the most dominant athletes ever to ride a slalom ski, his enthusiasm for progression and passion for the sport itself is palpable. Parrish aka “CP” aka “The Tower” aka “Pickleman”, looks forward to a strong return to the pro scene “With HO’s relentless pursuit of perfection and quality, I never have to second guess if I’m utilizing my talent to the fullest.”

http://blog.hosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/JMP_6206-1-1024x682.jpg

If you’re a waterskier and someway/somehow don’t know Mr. Parrish, here’s a handful of his career pro slalom highlights: 3x World Record Holder, 5x Moomba Masters Champion, 2x US Open Champion, 2x US Masters Champion. From the ripe age 15, Parrish was a competitive force on the pro tour.

In 2005, he became a THE premiere skier in the world, winning the US Masters, US Open, Malibu Open, Diablo ProAM, Orlando BS Pro, Kaiafas Cup en route to claiming the #1 World Ranking spot from his friend and hero Andy Mapple. From 2006 through 2013, CP remained in the top 10, reaching #1 again in 2009.

http://blog.hosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/sJMP_6674-1024x682.jpg

What does the future hold for CP? What explains the CP/HO pairing?

“Now I’m looking forward to a great season and can’t be more thankful and excited to be a part of such a strong brand like HO. The timing couldn’t be any better. I’m a very self competitive person and have waterskied all my life. How could I not want to be back in the game?”

http://blog.hosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/JMP_6619-1-1024x682.jpg

Chris joins an absolutely stacked ski team featuring active pro skiers Will AsherJon TraversNick AdamsBenjamin StadlbaurMatteo LuzzeriJaimee BullZane &Allie NicholsonRob HazelwoodGeena Krueger and many more. [click here for the full Syndicate team] CP’s knowledge and experience with ski design fits perfectly with the Syndicate Pro team as well as it’s legends & designers like Bob LapointWade CoxJack TraversMarcus Brown & Dave Wingerter.

Photos/Words/Video: ©  John Mommer

• Baller

CP, "The Deep Lake skiers" are excited that you are back and ready to compete again. You have been missed by many the past couple years, your passion for this sport is back stronger than ever. Glad to see you have a new home with HO, we will be watching and cheering you on

Good Luck with your come back season!!!

• Baller

Thanks so much guys for the nice comments , really means a lot . Can’t tell you how excited I am to be with such a great brand like HO and the people that are involved with it. Got to spend 2 days with the team at Shreducation last week at Jacks and it was great to see the synergy with the team and everyone working together. It was great catching up with some of the HO dealers that I’ve know for years and getting to meet ones I’ve never met before .

Have a great season everyone!!

CP

• Baller
In my mind, I have linked Parrish with Scot Ellis. They are both and each my favorite skiers. It is so easy to wring the joy out of something that you once loved when you get "serious" about it. They have both, for decades, been at the pinnacle of competitive skiing and still maintained the joy. Why come back hard after serious injuries? Cause this sh*t is fun. When you see these guys smiling, they mean it.