Varatti Crossover

LoopSki

• Baller
Saw 2 of them at the boat show. They had a really good looking dash, the boat was tiny inside compared to my 2012 VTX. The Varatti is a 22ft and mine is a 20ft boat, but the Varatti wasted a lot of space in the back and the weird thing that they did with the spotter seat.

• Baller
I got close up and personal with this boat last summer at a special Floe party. It's not going to replace your DD, but it's a lot more than just a wake boat. A couple of guys did some footing sessions behind it even. It's very nimble for a 22' as well. I did not ski it, but the slalom wake looked better than the Nautique GS boats.

• Baller

@swc5150 were you at the anniversary party?

I've seen them putting gas in it at the local gas station but I haven't seen it on water. Heard mixed reviews from some with more knowledge.

I hope it takes off as it would be good for the local area to have sales and production take off though.

• Baller
Looks like the exhaust only fires to the right (you can see the pipe on the right of the hump coming out the stern). The silver piece in the middle would be the stern thruster. They probably located the exhaust the way they did to prevent the thruster from cavitating on the exhaust (similar to how Nautique diverts the exhaust at idle on the G23's with thrusters).