What gives?

ToddF

• Administrators

@Todd I'm not sure exactly what you're talkin about. Unless I've made a mistake (which is always possible ) the only thing that is limited is non USA waterski members posting in the politics and rules threads.

Full disclosure I was making some edits to the security structure the other day and may very well have made an error.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I would assume that this is for the "Another sanctioning organization for 3 event..." that states:

"Please be advised this question is not just for current members of USAWS but also of those site lurkers and skiers that currently are not members of AWSA/USAWS"

But it's in the Politics area, so unavailable for polling or comment.

• Administrators

@wawaskr It looks like you had did not have your number in your account for a whole and then you went back in and added it. Sadly it is a manual process and I had you marked as "Member - No USAWS Number".

I updated your account so now you can comment on the Rules conversations.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

"Please be advised this question is not just for current members of USAWS but also of those site lurkers and skiers that currently are not members of AWSA/USAWS"

I would vote YES I was a member 3 years ago.

Ernie Schlager

• Administrators
You guys are complaining that you can't vote... there is value in segregated the audience on occasion. I don't do it much and I do it carefully but if every lurker is commenting on rules and policies of the association it has less value than if just the membership comments on rules and policies.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
@Horton I totally agree with you, there's a definite place for segregated commenting. I don't really care that I can't vote, specifically speaking to Jody's poll. It just seemed geared to some of non-members here as well, and he may inadvertently placed it the rules category.