Distance From Center - Episode 19 ( Guest host Chris Rossi - Part 1 )

Horton

• Baller
Great interview, I think the audio difference is not specifically the microphone, but that you hear a lot of Horton's room. It does not bother me when I listen, but the early reflections from the small/reflective room seem to makes things sound a little harsh. The in-person episode with Freddie had a similar effect, but the quick reverb was less harsh on Freddie's lower pitched voice.

• Baller
Thanks for the positive comments on the interview. Always fun to share some insights with such a passionate community. I would like to say that beating up the microphone thing is played out. John is aware of the issues and is trying his best to rectify the situation. When we started the convo about me potentially joining DFC as a guest, John was the first to bring up the microphone quality. He puts a lot of time into making these interviews come together, giving the readers some very cool inside access to pro skiers and their perspective. Thanks Horton and I look forward to next time.

• Baller

I know of no other sport in which Elite athletes are more gracious and accessible than Waterskiing. I am a Wally skier but a super interested enthusiast.

The Ballofspray portal is a gift for all of us and thanks to everyone who contributes! P.S. until someone mentioned it I never though twice about audio