New unreleased D3

ballsohard

@ballsohard keep an eye out for a description of that ski on the D3 website. The guys are currently writing it. Can't say when it will be done, but it is in the works. I will say that the new graphics look sick and Sean was ripping on it when we shot those images.

@epnault that's a topic that to my knowledge has been tossed around. Maybe dropping the 64'' and adding a 69'' would work. I don't know. I'm not the guy making those decisions.

On the 69”, the math is simple. It costs circa $5-10k to set up the tools, maybe more these days. When you look at a low number of sales for the 68” and even lower for 69” it just doesn’t work out. You might think these markets are huge but if D3 had a 69” they may not sell 10 of them.

• Baller

I get the low volume thing for sure. In ski season I am between 210-215. I am 6’1 and in great shape but the fact is guys like me are the outlier for slalom skiing products for sure.

@mbabiash I might demo that one this year. I ski at 34mph to and can sometime get past 28off. Everyone has always told me I need to ski 69. We will see.