Performance Ski and Surf Rocks

6balls

• Baller

Second time I've dealt with Performance Ski and Surf...first class service! First time was a stokes vest, shorty, and O'neill dry-suit. Obviously that's a relatively big ticket warranting some service.

More recently, I needed a new basic wakeboard for my basic wake-boarding crew. I found a new 2016 close out Hyperlite board discounted over half. Received it and as it goes my binding mount screws no longer fit the screw threads.

I shot a quick email and no lie on Sunday morning I got a response and request to send some pics. I did so, the appropriate screws were found and shipped. I got them today and slapped bindings on the board.

First class outfit, highly recommended. If you are reading this Performance Ski and Surf staff...great job! I will order again!

DAVE

• Baller_
Bill, Cathy, Danielle and crew are all first class. I send skiers there as an Orlando “attraction.” Not only ski gear, but a pretty extensive clothing inventory as well. And very fast turn around on special orders.

Lpskier

• Baller

Dave, what do I say other than Thank you....I'm glad the parts worked out...and you were able to get your boots dialed in...but to get such kind words on top of it...its humbling. Please know your support of small family owned business like ours means a great deal. As a business we are trying to adjust to the "amazon effect" in retail....where customer service isn't a priority as much as the cheapest price. My hope is that specialty business' like our pro shops can find ways to survive in today's retail landscape. That said, again my thanks to you Dave and all the BOS spray community for the support through the years. We love waterskiing, and being a part of this sport. I will say it again...your support has real and direct impact on the lives of the people who work for us...and for that...I am truly grateful and will work to hold up our end of the bargain. We may not always be the cheapest deal out there but know we will always try to support and stand behind what we sell..and work to improve the quality of your time on the water by what we do! Thats our goal...mission statement. Bill

• Baller

I can say that even from the other side of the ocean (Geneva) their service is top notch. Every time I have a friend who goes to Orlando from Europe I tell them "they have to go to Perfski". Thank you so much for responding so quickly and your help when I needed

• Baller
Bill and his team have been providing outstanding customer service and have supported the sport for 30 years now! It's always a pleasure to go into the skiing "Candy Shop" to chat with this upbeat group about what's new in the industry. A while back I needed a special handle that they don't carry. Bill made a few calls and had a handle shipped in for me and then added this product to his inventory....just another example of how they consistently go above and beyond!

• Baller
2 1/2 years ago I got back into skiing after several years off. My trusty old HO Mach 1, vintage 2000 or so, was still good enough for my level (recreational). But I ripped the heel part of the front binding and I tried to find a replacement on line without luck. So I figured this was a great excuse to buy a shiny new state of the art ski, and headed to Performance Ski in Orlando. I brought the old Mach 1 with me to show them what I’d been skiing on so they could recommend a suitable replacement. Bill was on the floor that morning and when I explained I wanted to buy a new ski because I couldn’t find a replacement binding for my ski, he looked at the binding and said, hey, I can just fix that for you for about 25 bucks. Mind you, I already told him I was there to buy a new ski and was prepared to spend a $1000 or whatever it might cost. Who does that? Well, Bill, that’s who. So I had him fix the binding (ran $28) AND I bought a new Radar Lithium Vapor and plus bindings while I was at it. My point is, Bill was more than willing to fix my ski for mere peanuts instead of selling me a new ski and bindings at some 40x that amount. Now that, folks, is pure class!