New Shirts for 2019

BOS_Shirts

• Members

We've had requests for something white and long sleeve. So here you go.

Actually short sleeve mens and women's too.

Ski Early. Ski Often.

cgj9vnx7ktqo.png

And in a variety of deeper colors. Short sleeve only. Men's and women's:

This darker shirt is the premium shirt, cut a little slimmer. Size up if you want more room.

The Basic BOS

8bhjwpfe7nas.png

vt876htqw6bu.png

• Members

@mwfillmore I'm looking into adding some non-white shirt colors to the Ski Early Ski Often campaign. I'll ping you once that has happened, but it will likely be a few days.

@Kimbymon Teespring has a pretty solid return policy, so if something is not right, let them know and return it. And if the fabric feel/fit isn't right let them know. I've personally returned a shirt for the wrong size, and another for printing that was a little off, and they have been responsive and easy to deal with.

In terms of fabric feel, when I set up campaigns, Teespring has about 4-5 garment choices and I typically try to provide two, a premium cotton (generally softer) and more basic option as well as short/long sleeves for each design. So as you are looking at campaigns, look for that option.

Occasionally I forget. So if you don't see that for a design you like, PM me and I will see if we can get TeeSpring to modify the campaign.

Thanks!

• Administrators
Funny I was a tournament last weekend and saw somebody wearing one of these shirts that I never seen before. The guy wearing it was like how is that possible that you've never seen it before. funny- ish.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

5y1k252waihw.jpg

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton