New Shirts for 2019

BOS_Shirts

• Baller

We've had requests for something white and long sleeve. So here you go.

Actually short sleeve mens and women's too.

Ski Early. Ski Often.

cgj9vnx7ktqo.png

And in a variety of deeper colors. Short sleeve only. Men's and women's:

This darker shirt is the premium shirt, cut a little slimmer. Size up if you want more room.

The Basic BOS

8bhjwpfe7nas.png

vt876htqw6bu.png

• Baller
@DonT that design is currently set up as white only, but color options could be added. As-is, the black logo disappears with really dark colors, so I might set up with white logo like BOS shirt below it. What color shirt are you looking for?

• Baller

@mwfillmore I'm looking into adding some non-white shirt colors to the Ski Early Ski Often campaign. I'll ping you once that has happened, but it will likely be a few days.

@Kimbymon Teespring has a pretty solid return policy, so if something is not right, let them know and return it. And if the fabric feel/fit isn't right let them know. I've personally returned a shirt for the wrong size, and another for printing that was a little off, and they have been responsive and easy to deal with.

In terms of fabric feel, when I set up campaigns, Teespring has about 4-5 garment choices and I typically try to provide two, a premium cotton (generally softer) and more basic option as well as short/long sleeves for each design. So as you are looking at campaigns, look for that option.

Occasionally I forget. So if you don't see that for a design you like, PM me and I will see if we can get TeeSpring to modify the campaign.

Thanks!

• Administrators
Funny I was a tournament last weekend and saw somebody wearing one of these shirts that I never seen before. The guy wearing it was like how is that possible that you've never seen it before. funny- ish.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can