Virtual Slalom Skiing App - Have you seen it? Used it?

Horton

• Baller
How about a "tried it but app won't work on phone". Won't allow me to sign in. Screen just flashes a V and goes back to sign in screen. Same if I push "forget password". I dumped the app off my phone and reload every month or so with the same results.

• Baller
@gsm_peter. It's not a game. You actually ski and it tracks it and scores you. The concept is great!! And what I've seen I really want to use it. Perfect for skiers without a course. Mine just doesn't work. I gotta get down to KLPs and have Jenniffer or IpSkier fix it.

• Baller
Android here too. Bud with iphone has it. Could have been that his videographer didn't use it correctly or something, but it seemed to place the skier way off to one side. Perhaps there's a parallax effect as she was seated in the observer seat holding the phone. Maybe it expects to be pylon mounted? IDK. Just know it didn't work as well as we'd hoped.

• Baller

Sort of a bump and a question.

All signs point to another year with no slalom course permit.

What iPhone would you buy solely for this app and maybe wakeye. Thinking of keeping one in the boat no data maybe load some tunes on it. Some are saying certain iPhones better than other for the video?

• Baller
@BraceMaker, I don’t know about this app, but I would get an iPhone SE for Wakeye. Apple was recently still selling those new on their clearance site. It seemed to have far less problems and far better video quality than the 6, et. al.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Couldn’t shorten the line in the app on each end of the lake. It wasn’t easy to save the pass and move to the next pass. I wasn’t able to run the app and drive the boat so I kinda just gave up on it. Maybe it was me, but the lack of clarity just led me to go back to using the Wakeye app