Places to ski in SE Michigan

Roesner

Hey ballers, so this summer I will be living in the lake orion area and was wondering if anyone was looking for a ski partner or knows of anywhere I could possibly ski this spring/summer/fall. Anything would be a huge help and I would appreciate it.

• Baller

@Roesner, I assume you are looking for public lake courses and not private memberships, correct? I can provide information on private lake memberships, but I don't have very much info about the public lake courses in the Lake Orion area.

There were a couple hits on Wakescout for the Howell area for people offering a pull.

@RAWSki or @Shell, what does the ski scene look like in that area?

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@Roesner looks like you are hooked up with Matt and Joel . There are a lot of public lakes with courses in the area you just have to know when to hit them and connect with the skiers on the respective lakes . A lot depends on when you can ski and where you work --- mornings are the prime time . Hope to ski with you this summer.

I live in Grand Rapids Mi and am looking to find a ski partner/group to do some turns with early mornings in West Michigan.Will of course help with gas. Longtime boat owner so can share driving responsibilities. Currently own a wake surf boat ( for Dad Duties) but long for the behind the ski boat ride! Have a super flexible schedule.

• Baller
@gbarnaby, were you looking for some slalom course skiing or just some skiing in general? In the past, @dhofert has been looking for people to ski with in that area. Maybe send him a message, using the direct message capability here.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.