WTB Nautique 200 OB 6.0L

Tryathlete

• Baller_

While not a 200, here's a Nautique with a much better slalom wake. Since this hull has less drag than the 200, the 5.7 is almost as strong as the 6.0 in a 200.

Just had its spring tune up and is ready to go.

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/20376/for-sale-the-ultimate-bare-bones-slalom-tug

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

I’m just seeing pricing that’s higher now than 3-4 years ago on 200’s. I reallly thought somehow I could get into a basic 200 for $35k and not have to get a high hour boat. Soooo. As a Nautique owner until today, I really love the brand. Unfortunately my comfort level doesn’t allow me to pay $45k for a 9 year old ski boat. That’s just me I guess. So—looking at 197TT

• Baller
Keep watching Ski It Again, onlyinboards.com, BoatTrader, craigslist, eBay and some larger dealers, something will come along. Last spring, I bought my ’08 196 for under $30k. I had been tracking 196 and cheaper 200 prices for a while, you can get a 200 5.7L with 500ish hours for $35k. I think the low volume made and price increases of the new boats affects resale value. Good luck in your search!