Spring slalom coaching

Horton

• Administrators

• Administrators
Yesterday she decided she was going to become a slalom coach. She wanted to talk to every skier after every pass. The whole day was freaking hysterical.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Baller
When my daughter was just a little older than that, she loved to give us "points." The points were unrelated to buoy counts, and the criteria changed faster than we could keep track. At first, I always won. We dubbed her "The Russian Judge" thanks to her blatant favoritism. And then she got old enough to realize that it would seem less rigged if @MikeT won occasionally!

• Administrators

@ms I told her how much you hate children

29gqjg7fjg1b.jpg

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

@Robbo5252

She charges 2 cupcakes per lesson.

About Horton