Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

ATL - West End Slalom

BrennanKMN

• Baller

I'm going to be in Atlanta this Sunday and I'd love to check out your site here if anyone is skiing Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have a ski with, but meeting and seeing some skiers would be fabulous. I'm a little deprived this time of year in Minnesota!

I am considering a move to the Atlanta area so I'd love to meet some Ballers and discuss the ski scene here.

Brennan

612-532-8553

• Baller
@BrennanKMN I don’t think George has the boat out there yet, and the forecast high is 57* Most people are not skiing here at that temperature. The site is a great place to catch a set, convenient to inside the perimeter and areas south.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

I stopped by West End after a business trip to Atlanta earlier this week. Joe is their full time on call driver. It is very easy access from the airport and only $20 a set for walk up guests. The lake is short and it is an 8 buoy course. Having never skied one before, it takes a few passes to figure it out, but the extra buoy actually helps get your gate timing down. The water was in the upper 70's and they have a Nautique 200. I contacted them through Facebook.