Radar rear boots

telko1

I'm sure this is on here somewhere. i am skiing on a 2018 Radar Senate Graphite. i have a wider foot and am having trouble getting any of the radar read boots (ARTP, HRT) to fit properly. i have a hard time getting my foot in either. i haven't tried the RTP due tot the fact I couldn't get my foot anywhere close to in when i was at the store. what other rear boots can I try on my Radar ski? thanks in advance for any help.

• Baller

telko1.Same ski and same issue. Size 11 US, wide foot.

Radar RTP was far too narrow on XL size, HO XL was perfect size foot fit but hole pattern on plate was slightly out.

Solution.. Radar plate ( from damaged ARTP) with Wileys RTP rubbers XL .

Wileys RTP (complete) has universal mounting holes that should fit Radar inserts I believe.

@telko1 I have a wide foot too, hockey skates EE, which may not register with Southerners but they're wide for the length haha. I have a vapor and found the HO fixed rtp to be better, its fitted ish (the footbed has a contour) and once you're in you're in. I find alot of the other ones are just flat and might fit a regular foot or D width a bit better, which would make sense because that's what most people are so they probably just want to appeal to the biggest audience possible.