Dry suits on ski it again

Keith_Menard

• Baller

Which of these would you guys recommend?

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Dry_Suit&postid=49966

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Dry_Suit&postid=49971

Maybe something else? I had purchased a new Oneil at the end of last season, but it didn't work out

• Baller

@Rednucleus according to the size chart, I was a small. On black friday one of the sites had a sale that made sense to me for what I would pay. Of course, it didn't fit and then the site said I couldn't exchange it as the sale was only on THAT size.

Last year we skied into the 40's. I had a lot of layers of Camaro on :)

• Baller
@75Tique is spot on...as a really cold water skier I can adjust the layers under the baggy to suit conditions (warmer air but still ice cold water like spring, or warmer water cold air like fall). Would also pony up for new. Ya get a warranty (my ONeil started leaking and was replaced no questions asked). JMO

• Baller
@Jetsetr I hear that, though two years ago we skied on March 12th in SE Wisconsin. First time in 38 years in Wisconsin skiing before Daylight Savings Time. Water temps were upper 30s. Thought I was nuts going into that in the Camaro but was surprised how comfortable (relatively) I was. Hands and feet were another story, but body was largely OK. I just never could get comfortable with the baggy. Too much drag, bulk, binding, etc.

• Baller
Was wondering how folks have gotten along with the camaro titanium silver wetsuit. I will use it for skiing as well as course maintenance. Course has sub-buoys where a nylon clip attaches and from there it is surgical tubing up to the buoys.