Distance From Center - Episode 16 (Moomba Prelims with Freddie Winter)

Horton

That sucks. Sounds like Freddie just got someone having a bad day.

Not sure about JT and the drain affecting the course. Looks like he had a bit of a wheelie out of 2 ball and came into 3 pretty late and fast.

• Baller

The drain had nothing to do with anything. Never has. The conditions were perfect today. The biggest shock was Nate’s score. He’ll be happy to be through but must be a little concerned at the form of the other guys. Makes for a great day tomorrow.

Well done to Will obliterating the course record, that was amazing to watch. Go Joel!

• Baller
@Horton I doubt it, @rockdog what you have to remember is that these Guy's are that good that they feel everything, when they stand on the ski, they skied at my ski club and afterwards proceeded to tell me where the shallow bits were either coming into or out of certain bouys and do know what they were spot on, because I had surveyed the bottom of the lake six months earlier.

• Baller
I like the short w a skier type episode during an event. Lame of Freddie to put shade and smirks out there in regards to will’s 5@41 and his “other” score. Nice guy I’m sure... but he’s the one not skiing. Great job will!

• Administrators
@APB watch it again. You totally missed the context. We gave Will props for this 5 @ 41 because it was amazing. The smirks were about a score that Will has from last year where the whole event is suspect. This is not us demeaning Will in any way and off camera Freddie was a bit uncomfortable with my laughing about it. If you want to point fingers point then at me.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can