Pink American Skier

fu_man

• Baller

I saw this on CL by chance as I was looking around. Pink American Skier. I did not anticipate liking it as much as I do. Not sure what adjective suits it best....classy, handsome, striking, elegant, different? I like it! Imagine how it would look if that teak was scrubbed and re oiled!

https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_6X7bYpFOXXE_600x450.jpgq96n1ld1lnxr.png

https://images.craigslist.org/01414_jl2CQmSiuDK_600x450.jpgydlyfn388g1b.png

Awesome!. Pink and white would’ve looked better though. My boat is purple (magenta) and honestly I only wear pink, purple and maybe blue. I’m a firm believer that 99% of all men are extremely hesitant to challenge another man in pink/purple for fear of getting “beat by the guy in pink”. Pretty disappointed at @Horton for giving up the pink MC idea.

• Administrators
@Orlando76 I have not given up but it is hard hearing the MasterCraft factory laugh at me.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

The guy that owns that is a friend of mine. He was the head technician at the MasterCraft dealer here in Orlando, when it was Liquid Sports. Great mechanic, so I'm sure the boat is top notch. I personally like the pink. And, @horton do you know how many color combos they have shut me down on? They did make me a purple X-Star one year though.

Boat appears to have migrated about 1300 miles north...”WS” is a Wisconsin registration number. And the pic looks like WI in fall...

Nice looking boat!

There is a ratty AS @ Twin Lakes Marine probably get it cheap...it appears to have been rode hard and put away wet...

• Baller
There was a pink and tourquoise American Sker promo in Wisconsin about that year. It was some special edition they had with a flamingo and palm tree motif. Took the owner a couple of years to sell it. I ski occasionally behind an ‘86 American Sker and while the wake is not bad, the spray at anything shorter than -32 is awful- as mentioned, especially in a head wind.