Win a Radar bag and a Baller hat - Can you beat my Fantasy.Ski picks for Moomba?

Horton

• Baller
Well, I'm a tax guy so I don't consider taking advantage of a loophole as cheating, but over the course of my career, I have seen the treasury/IRS change the rules in situations where a loophole may have been unintended and not in line with good tax policy. In this situation, @JeffSurdej is the commissioner.

• Baller
I lead for the biggest part of the year last year. A major player scratched in slalom last year at collegiate nationals and a bad pick in slalom at the last tournament of the year cost me the title. AND 1,000.00 dollars. Congrats to pcphillips. Also beat @Horton last year at moomba. I will send him my address for shipping.

• Baller

@BlueSki You are not the first to ask for that so I think going forward I will make this info part of the draft screen or somewhere on FWS, b/c the # of rounds per event and how many they take to each round plays a crucial role, The #1 key to FWS is picking the most skiers to advance not necasarily picking the winner, I would equate that to fantasy football where it might be more valuable to pick a wide receiver with 10 catches rather than a wide receiver who will have 1 catch with one TD?

For moomba...MM 2.02.1: Rounds in the Moomba Masters

Jump, Slalom, and Tricks events shall consist of three rounds: One elimination round, Semi Final round and a Final round.

The first (15) men and the first (12) women Slalom , (12) Men and (8) Women Tricks and

Jump based on their scores in the preliminary rounds, shall be qualified to ski in the semi

final slalom, jump and tricks events. Then the first (8) men and the first (6) woman shall ski in the final.

For night jump...This jumping competition is for men and women at 1.65m ramp height, maximum speed

57kph Men and 54kph Women, conducted over five nights. The five finalists will be

determined by the longest jumps of the first round of each night in the elimination rounds. Ist Round each competitor get 3 Jumps top 3 moves to 2nd round where each competitor gets 1 jump. We will also score the night slalom.

FWS tip, load up on Mens slalom and mens jump, they will have the most rounds. Also Sasha is not attending so adjust your draft if you drafted her.

• Baller
@Horton For overall I do 10% of their iwsf overall score, i.e if they score 3000 overall points they get 300 FWS points so its equivalent to about 1.5 scores in another event but of course they only get 1 overall score throughout the entire event.

• Baller
Ballers, I'm going to up the anti and give away a free new optimized rope from masterline to whomever wins the BOS conference. I just started the conference, so login to your FWS account and hit the conference link, then hit join an existing conference, password is password123, First 100 in the conference are eligible. Any questions on how to join the BOS private conference tag me. Drafts due Thursday at Noon Central time.

• Administrators

@JeffSurdej Let me update your instructions a little.

1. log in

2. click on account (top right in top bar)

3. Click on Conferences (Top middle of page)

4. Click Join Existing Conference

5. Choose Conference from drop down

6. Enter pass work password123

7. Click Join

8. Prepare to lose to Horton

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I’m currently leading Horton. Planning on keeping it that way.

@JeffSurdej is that Sasha or Sacha (Descuns] which make it a him, not a her, I know. I just checked my team and I do have Sacha Descuns but do not see any Sasha listed in Women’s anything.

• Baller
@Horton good strategy horton, don't spill all your secrets, thats all par of picking your team, its not perfect, but fantasy football is the same to me, they always rate running backs higher than QB's yet the QB's earn way more points.

• Administrators

@MarkM

Send me your address.

I will send you a Baller hat*. Also choose one of the below bags you would like from Radar.

Click here for the descriptions of the bags. ( Thanks @brooks )

84g0bru4iwnd.jpg

wem2ydszs1pi.jpg

fp2ew3jbl9hh.jpg

(*pink)

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can