Season 3 of Fantasy Waterskiing Kicks off with the Moomba Masters Friday March 8th!

JeffSurdej

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@bracemaker honestly I think I was changing selected skiers the other day and didn't save my change. I chose Travers to anchor my slalom team. I'm sure he was pissed to go down at 38. Well, that's the Yarra! Great job by Asher though. Impressive performance! I'll be in better shape after some jump and trick scores get factored in.

• Baller

@Horton You're doing great being a slalom skier short. I only have 2 Men slalom skiers too, but competing for last place at the moment. First time playing. Fun.

Like my skiing, I can only get better...(I hope).

• Baller
@Cooper_Trelawney did you have freddie winter, if so he was removed last minute leaving you 2 but we are working on the system to make users dont get left with a 0 on skiers who dont show up as such, so far I have subbed gianna in WJ for whitney and Poland in MJ for trent, working on Frank D in tricks,m freddie in slalom, and whitney in overall

• Baller

Great webcast! The archived videos are nice for the people on this side of Earth. Love the festival, varying course conditions, announcers, crowds, and having ski shows, adaptive skiers, wakeboarders and three eventers all together. A bucket list trip for sure.

@Mateo_Vargas you could do something like this at Acquatic Park. Plenty of potential big $$$ business sponsors in the Bay Area. Would save me a bunch a dough on travel.

@JeffSurdej - just a suggestion - want to increase family and spectator attendance at tourneys? Include a round or two of wakeboard.

Now for the fantasy game gotta give some thought to trick, jump and overall next time. Was thinking like a baller, only about slalom this time.

• Baller
@Mateo_Vargas if one of your skiers was in it sure. @Youghskier going forward we're going to do a better job of showing on the draft page how many potential rounds each event has. Moomba always an interesting one with the night jump and slalom, I think 6 rounds when all said in done

• Administrators
@JeffSurdej I wish to officially protest the inclusion of Night Slalom. It is an optional round and not all skiers choose to ski it. The inclusion of night slalom was not made public before we chose our teams.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can