Season 3 of Fantasy Waterskiing Kicks off with the Moomba Masters Friday March 8th!

JeffSurdej

• Baller

The 2019 Pro Waster ski season is just weeks away and Fantasy Waterski is open for business. Sign in and start drafting for one of the biggest events in 2019, the Moomba Masters, with all 3 events plus overall, day and night slalom and jump, tons of rounds, tons of FWS points!

Test your skills, compete against other ballers, beat Horton, whatever makes you happy? Will Pigozzi live up to his salary cap in 2019? Is Dodd still worth the highest value in all of fantasy? Who's your sleeper? Watch the next Distant from Center to see who Horton and Trent drafted.

New in FWS in Season 3?

-This year when a skier scratches we will sub that skier with points so you do not score zero

-Autodraft-in time for US Masters we will have an auto draft feature that will allow you to have the FWS computer draft your team in case you miss the deadline

-Text notifications-coming soon we will have text notifications you can sign up for to receive draft deadline reminders and skier scores

http://fantasy.ski/Home/LandingPage

cnx8953noahb.png

bm7v4chbam50.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Ballers, I'm going to up the anti and give away a free new optimized rope from masterline to whomever wins the BOS conference. I just started the conference, so login to your FWS account and hit the conference link, then hit join an existing conference, password is password123, First 100 in the conference are eligible. Any questions on how to join the BOS private conference tag me. Drafts due Thursday at Noon Central time.

• Administrators

@JeffSurdej I see you are using the same strategy as I am. Since you invented the point system I am not sure you should be able to compete :-)

The rest of us are trying to find the easter eggs.

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Below is my team - If @FWinter gets his visa straight and makes it over there I will sub him into my Men's slalom team.

@JeffSurdej when is the deadline to make that edit?

d4khuoc5qpe8.gif

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Breaking NEWS from Freddie Winter....fyi I'm being held up by Australian immigration. There's a chance I won't make moomba. Ill know the day after tomorrow. The longer I wait the worse the jetlag so I'll not be on top form. Don't want people to get screwed in their fantasy teams because of me!

Cheers,

• Administrators

@FWinter is at this moment traveling to Los Angeles hoping that his Visa will get cleared in time for him to fly to Melbourne.

@ColeGiacopuzzi and I are playing a virtual game of rock-paper-scissors to figure out who's going to babysit Freddy if he doesn't get to go to Melbourne.

Drop a dime in the can

Good talks. Btw. Strategy of goin top heavy and make few sacrifices is rather risky. @JeffSurdej Pig is historically not as strong in rough water. Also, you guys want go join the 21st century and move the conversation. To say twitter? ? anyway. Good luck. The river is so unlredictable..

• Baller

BOS CONFERENCE AFTER DAY 1

MOOMBA MASTERS

Rank Player FWS Points

1 krlee99 522.2

2 ActionSport 485.6

3 Klindy 463.0

4 B Fost 427.0

5 dhofert 396.0

6 h2onhk 370.0

7 MattP 364.0

8 Shotcaller 361.0

9 nlazzara 359.0

10 kelvinkelm 351.4

11 Skier2788 337.0

12 1_2_ski 334.8

13 bojans 331.0

14 KDog 319.4

15 Tom351 309.4

16 Woodyskier 295.8

17 Robbo 278.8

18 Jwebski 276.2

19 Mbabiash 266.6

20 foxriverat 254.8

21 Shea95 197.0

21 skibackwards 197.0

23 bbrannan 181.0

23 jibbo 181.0

25 dtrop01 173.0

26 BlueSki 170.4

27 Cooper trelawney 160.4

27 Stuie 160.4

29 Fritta 149.0

29 KyleFraser 149.0

29 markm 149.0

32 Misp 146.8

32 scottscott 146.8

34 aupatking 121.6

34 BallOfSpray 121.6

34 Danger 121.6

34 J SURDEJ 121.6

34 lono_ski 121.6

39 andrewL 117.6

40 Meister Jaeger 105.8

41 Cam 0.0

41 RobbieMN 0.0

lm2dpom39840.png

• Baller

Be kind of neat if there was a way to see where in the event the scores are - like if you have a Men's Slalom skier who's scored points was it 1st round, are they done skiing for the rest of the event, is the field 30 skiers with 15 left to go?

Be helpful to keep up with the action.