River front land for sale in SMRR

Cooper_Trelawney

• Baller

I'm am honored to be listing for sale 128 Rustic River Road in San Marcos River Ranch. It is a 3.6 acre parcel with over 200 feet on the pristine and tranquil San Marcos River featuring mature trees and easy entry access to the water. Most of you are familiar with SMRR. It's a great place to train and a great place to live. This lot is new to the market and tucked away from the ski lakes, offering peace and quiet. Please contact me directly with any inquiries. Thanks!

• Baller

Hi Ballers! I have another great property for sale in San Marcos River Ranch. Located at 703 River Ranch Circle, this lot is a corner lot at the south end of the middle lakes. It's a great place to start your slalom run with nothing but glass water ahead! 703 River Ranch Circle is 1.65 acres, features an already completed high-end boathouse with storage and shower, driveway and parking areas and a man-made beach with partial shade thanks to a mature willow tree. It's priced competitively and ready for a skier or ski family to enjoy! Please contact me directly with any inquires. Thanks!

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Real_Estate&postid=50505