VAPOR CUSTOM BARLOCK HANDLE - is it really anti-roll?

seangilbert

• Baller
I’ve been using the older Radar interchangeable bar handle for several years. They’ve got to the point where I think they need to be replaced. I’ve tried Masterline products but am struggling to get used to them. Has anyone tried the VAPOR CUSTOM BARLOCK HANDLE? I’d be interested to hear how that compares to current Masterline products. I’m not interested in the Ergo as the ends are too big. I’d appreciate any insights.

• Baller

@seangilbert the radar custom bar lock is an anti role handle. Masterline does make an antirole handle just request it when ording. The handle is tacky er then the radar it comes in both 12 or 13 inch and in sizes from 888 to a 1.83 thickness. The handles are American made and so is the rope used. Can’t say that for radar.

I recently retired one of those radar anti roles handles and the bar was slick and very poor quality. Not I,pressed at all. Call masterline and talk with Robert or Randy and they will take care of you. If you need it radius they can do that also.

• Baller

Masterline will engrave your name on the handle! Never lose it at the tournament starting dock.

Handles have natural anti roll properties. Enhanced anti roll is way less important than a handle/glove that fits your hand and is comfortably grippy.

Surf wax rubbed on the handle can improve the grip of an old handle.

Eric