Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

What is the deal with the KD Platinum?

ConPexEr

• Baller
Riding it over a year now, easily the best ski I have ever been on. Fast side to side, creates space with cracking offside turns and very stable, don't think you could want more in a ski. Takes time to find the right setup like any high end ski, the CG fin from Denali puts the icing on the cake and improves the strengths of the ski considerably. More than any ski I have been on in the past its possible to tune the KD into a state where its almost impossible to run a pass but then on the other end of the spectrum when the numbers are in the right zone nothing is better.

• Baller
Sure I'm on a 67 and I've been fine tuning around - 2.495 / 6.855 / .780 / 7 I was shorter and deeper but moving the boots slightly forward has allowed me to run a little shallower and longer which is not what I expected but its working really well.

• Baller

It's a very good ski. No doubt.

I got 4 @38 the first set I tried it. But ultimately (me being an old heavy guy LOL), I determined I needed a ski that was a little more free (less drag).

For that reason I've shelved the trusty XT and will be giving the Revo full priority for 2019....unless I can get my hands on a 34mph Caldwell/Cord Special. ( @adamhcaldwell )