Are you interested in elite skiing and elite skiers?

Horton

• Baller

I watch the DFC but often you.. elude. To things I dont fully understand where it is clear the real under current is not being discussed.

Such as what the venue was, who the involved parties are etc.

Sort of the same as not really watching.

I think the pro skiers website would benefit from more DFC type content and people have to think about how they can work together to drove traffic to the appropriate places.

Remember the creaky rowboat.

• Baller
@Horton , for mat is great. As I am not a tournament skier, some of the events discussed I am not familiar with. I watch the episodes but some of the more technical discussions are lost on me. I do learn a lot from the posts.

• Baller
Love DFC, watch every episode. Always enjoy listening to skiers who are passionate about the sport and listening to their opinions (good or controversial) . Talking about elite skiers and reminding us how good of an athlete they are and some of the feats they have accomplished is always motivating.

• Baller
@Bill22 is correct, I don’t really care about the data but it’s much easier to listen in the car or on an airplane via iTunes. Not sure if I can download YouTube for offline on a plane, I also realize I’m a strange case that I fly multiple times weekly.

• Baller

@Horton - I watch and enjoy them. I would guess that you and @TFIN are so close to the "insiders" view point that some of your comments are lost on some of your BOS audience. (Consider your recent survey results about who the ballers are.)

Consider how you would describe the topic to a family member who skis, but doesn't mingle with the elite and top skiers. You'd probably give more complete details.

Also. I understand that some more controversial topics can become tricky to discuss when you are "in the know" about something that likely should not be shared fully or publicly. It just takes some planning on what to say for those. However, the spontaneous, informal discussion format is part of the show's appeal. So, don't plan/script it out too much. LOL.

• Baller_

Most but not all. I like the format and I think the discussions are lively and interesting. I disagree with @Jayski on this one. I’m incredibly impressed with Trent’s insight. I’ve known him casually for 20 years but I guess I didn’t recognize or appreciate this side of him. Shame on me. However, I’m still not sure how to pronounce Sasha’s last name.

For future shows, try to equalize the volume between you and Trent. I turn up the volume when @horton is speaking and get blown out of the car when it switches to Trent.

Lpskier

• Baller

@BraceMaker We are talking about two different things. On the topic of controversy I neither agree nor disagree with you. It's a fine line Horton must walk, in one sentence he could piss off a lot of people.

I was commenting on ToddL's post which I interpreted as give extra details all the time (details are great but you can over do it). If Trent says, "I was talking to Rossi the other day." There is no need to say, Chris Rossi former professional skier and lead ski designer at Radar.