Orlando VRBO

nam1975

• Baller

Hi Ballers,

Looking for Orlando accommodation in early April.... anyone have leads or a place?

I think there was a baller who had both a house and a Prostar available?

But I couldn’t find the thread.

We are trying to do it all... ski a little, see the mouse, UCF spring game, maybe Melbourne Beach.

Thanks!

• Baller
Hey ballers it is my house in Montverde they are talking about at the beginning of the thread. We are remodeling and hope to be done by June or July. I am using the hiuho however most of the winter months. It open from June to December 23. We come down the day after Christmas. You can call me in the future if you want those times. Fall is faboulus. 252-256-2018

• Baller
As a follow-up Kris LaPoint and Jennifer did live on the lake and installed the house. I also have 2 lots for sell on the lake .I was going to set sp a separate VRBO house but just became to expensive but I still might do if one lot sells. House comes with new Prostar, when I get back to offering Great groupof us skiers but not to many. We have a second course we si if needed due to wind

• Baller
You can Google Earth lake Florence. We are about 150 acre lake with the course close the Montverde Academy side .They own about 25% of the shoreline. When I came here 2003 it was just Kris Jennifer myself and 2 guys no good friends that skied occasionally. My boys were not even tennagers at the time and we became good friends with Kris and Jen as they had a daughter the boys age and there were not a lot of kids in the area. We would bring a bunch of kids with us and own the lake almost the whole time. It was awesome fun .